Wednesday, February 2, 2011

And Your heart beats in mine
Once again You show me paradise
And all that it holds
for it is light that makes everything visible.
"Awake, O sleeper, rise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you."
behold You are making all things new
You cause my heart to gaze on You
as a faith-filled child
You cause my soul to smile
In the midst of pain
You’re the Truth and Life
And the Way
Deep calls to deep at the sound
of Your waterfalls;
All Your breakers and Your waves over me have rolled
and yet You command Your lovingkindness in the daytime
And Your song is with me each night
You are the God of my very breath and life.
You daily remind me of the day
You bore my sin and pain
That I would use to spit in Your face
Yet Your eyes shine on me with grace
and You call me Your beloved
tell me I’m beautiful and lacking of nothing
Purer than the whitest snow
Righteous I know
You’re love oh God has set me free
Your Son made me what I was meant to be
now Your heart beats in mine
and once again You show me Paradise...

No comments: