Thursday, September 11, 2014

your Daddy's heart. zephaniah. ephesians.



Seeing you sit
seeing you wrestle
seeing you squirm from My arms
all I want is to hold you
and bring you near
but My glory makes you so alarmed
I love you every second
in the wandering and the waiting
I see your confused heart
so much pain and hurt your contemplating
I stay awake at night as the moon rises and you rest
that moment so precious to Me when you finally close your eyes and trust
breathing deep with no fear in your mind
you leave the lies and anxieties of your day behind
If only you would trust that I want that for you every second
No fear, no worry of displeasure
from a Father who adores you
I've never left your side
from the moment you received your gift of Christ
Child, I look at you with such a smile
Your Mine
How could I not want you to be near
I'm your Daddy, the one whos supposed to wipe your tears
I've  delighted in you for years
dont you see Me
dont you know Me
I'm not what you've made Me out to be
I sacrificied it all, so My glory you could see
The glory of My son and of His resurrection
who redeemed you back to perfection
I've got so much to tell you child
if you would just trust
I will love you with a pure and everlasting love
so seeing you sit
seeing you wrestle
breaks My heart
if you knew the Daddy I was you wouldnt squirm from My arms
I'll sit right here and watch you as I wait
to see you transform into the beautiful child
who trusts Me and doesnt hesitate
to come into My presence
to dance and rejoice with Me 
that I am yours now and my Son has set you free

No comments: