Sunday, February 14, 2010

peter mariani

just a hilarious conversation i had over the phone with the Mariani's today. it brought me joy so I thought I'd share...

"Do you swear in italian dad?- Nina Mariani
Sometimes when I get upset at your mother.-Peter Mariani
Dad, that's awful- Nina Mariani
well sure, But what your mother doesn’t know doesn’t hurt her. -Peter Mariani
Hi peter.- Me
Happy Valentine's Day to you Gwen.-Peter Mariani
You're the first guy to tell me that today Mr. Mariani -Me
well sure, the Lord's saving a good one for you ...tenere i suoi occhi aprono.-Peter Mariani
what does that mean?-Me
Keep your eyes open, even at night. Stay on your gaurd Gwen.-Peter Mariani
Ok I will Peter.-Me
I could get a doctor for you but he'd work late hours. you wouldn't want that.- Peter Mariani
Dad, I had a dream that i got engaged but the guy was a jerk but the diamond on the ring was really big so i didn't know what to do. - Nina Mariani
Nina, you ever have a problem with a guy, send him over here and i'll punch him in the nose."-Peter Mariani

moral of the story: keep your eyes open, even at night. thanks Dr. Mariani

1 comment:

Lauren said...

peter said he missed me.

but idk if that beats almost being adopted...