Tuesday, February 23, 2010

david

How long must i take counsel in my soul and have sorrow in my heart all the day?...But I have trusted in Your steadfast love; my heart shall rejoice in your salvation. I will sing to the Lord, because he has dealt bountifully with me. Psalms 13

bountifully: free in giving, liberal in bestowing gifts

in crappy times He is being ever gracious and loving. no matter my circumstance whether life sucks to the point that i want to swear really loud, whether i am abundantly happy, or whether my heart is in a pit of sorrow. in His salvation He has dealt EVER bountifully with me...

1 comment:

Lauren said...

this is pretty. and such a good reminder.

p.s. pulling out the futon, talking about scotland, and sipping tea could not sound more wonderful. i'm up for that any night you want to :)