Monday, April 26, 2010

I long to see You in every morsel of creation
In ever glimpse of Your design may I ponder Your love
So unconditional
So constant
So steadfast
So perfect
I see You in the clouds the way You rain down on our souls
I see You in the stars the way You shine even while our eyes are diverted
I see You in the thunder Your powerful hand making my heart fear leading me to love
I see You in a mother the sincere gentleness You possess
I see You in a father the wondrous ability to display Your abundant strength
I see You in a baby’s eyes seeking the love of humankind
I see You in a lover’s face jealous for our affection
I see You in a field laden with snow clothed in white perfection
I see You in an evergreen it’s scent filling our senses when all should be dead
I see You in a lively daffodil the beauty You possess
I see You in the wild the risk and freedom of the wilderness
I see You in a sunrise the hope of today
I see You in a sunset the mystery of the night

I see You on a tree laying down Your life
Oh Lord may I ponder Your love…

No comments: