Saturday, August 21, 2010

brooke fraser. paul.



And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit. 2 corinthians 3:18

Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. 1 corinthians 13:12

He who testifies to these things says, "Surely I am coming soon." Amen. Come, Lord Jesus! revelations 22




some mornings i wake up and just can't wait to see Jesus. don't get me wrong i'm not always perfectly awaiting Jesus return but today i did. if now we see in part and with unveiled faces, how much greater must He be when we finally SEE Him. the Lover of our souls.
one day on the beach, with a girl i was discipling this summer, we were talking about heaven and how lovely it will be. she was coming up with multiple ways that this world is a shadow to heaven. then she stuck out her arm and said "you see the shadow of my arm? it doesn't really look like my arm does it. you can kind of tell but it doesn't look like an arm." i looked in the sand, and didn't see her arm but a very vague line that was a little distorted. she opened my eyes that day. i realized how this world really is just a shadow. like her arm, it doesn't look like it's supposed to. but one day we will see the substance. that is Jesus Christ...
soon and very soon...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love your new blog design!